Monday, May 24, 2010

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Changes in our Health Care is fast closing in on the American people. Will everyone be able to afford Health Care? If anyone has taken the time to read the new Health Care proposal, I am not sure if anyone could really understand it all. I vaguely skimmed through the 1100+ pages and was not sure what was being offered me, except that if I do not have 'prescribed Health Care', I will be taxed in order to help pay for others that cannot afford Health care. What kind of Health Plan is that? I thought this was America, and their was such a thing as freedom of choice?
Anyway, I have chosen not to have conventional Health Care, because the answer to Health Care is not in treatment; but in PREVENTION. The purpose of this blog is to encourage people to seek alternative methods to Health Care and think seriously on the phrase "physician heal thyself". Everyone needs to educate themselves in the area of Health Reform and gradually work to change their lifestyles in order to reach Optimum Health. This is not a 'rocket scientist' approach, but simply the willingness on the part of each individual to make necessary changes in their lifestyle in order to maintain mental, physical and spiritual health.
All I ask, is that you THINK ABOUT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

no cuss words or foul language or solicitations

Interested Readers

EAT HEALTHIER FOODS

EAT HEALTHIER FOODS
What benefits?